£60k + Bonus, Benefits
C# Developer required to join my client, a leader in their field, developing software solutions for safeguarding. You will be responsible for the build, test and deployment of the software solution to their customer base. You will have a broad skill set with a solid grounding in C#.
This role is 50% Dev and 50% client facing and you must have a willingness to travel (sometimes weeks on site)
You will be responsible for:-
- Able to translate a business request into a technical design requirement.
- Familiar with business rules and Boolean logic.
- Builds the user interface functionality of the technical requirements document.
- Executes testing, QA and production roll out of project enhancements.
- Assists in monitoring end users during roll out of solution.
- Advocates project changes based on observation of end user environment, to gain end user adoption of solution.
- Is the IT point of contact for concerns relating to the solution.
- Able to review and analyse reports from significant data.
- Documents the work in a structured manner.
- RPA implementation.
- Information Architecture
- Graphic Design
- Experience with a call centre environment and technology including CRM systems, diallers, CTI, terminal emulators.
- SQL basics.
- Experience of web services on client side (invoking).
- Some familiarity with BI software and setting up reports from BI tools.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.