C# Software Developer - Salisbury - £25,000 - £35,000
C#/ .NET / ASP.NET/ Flexible Working/ Small but expert development team!
My client, based in a village between Southampton and Salisbury are currently looking to expand their Development team and are looking for a focused Junior to Mid Level C# developer. As their team is on the smaller side, they are looking for Developers who are flexible and enthusiastic, always looking for opportunities to get involved in different projects and tech where needed. They need a candidate who has some commercial experience in C# / .NET Development (ideally ASP.NET) to work on exciting web application Development projects. The company is currently only going from strength to strength and so this is a fantastic time to get on board!
With regards to the client, they are a specialist company with a niche focus and a skilled development team. They have a friendly and approachable environment with one of the founders still being part of the hands on development team! They are real experts in their field and are always happy to help. They have a flexible and relaxed approach when it comes to hours and management and they will always look to assist and progress their staff and really believe in the "team" mentality treating everyone as equal!
The role/ The Person:
- Work on ASP.Net Web Applications (on websites and a variety of other related projects)
- Have a solid understanding with regards to Software Development, systems and troubleshooting
- A good working knowledge of C#/ .NET Technologies
- A Passion for development and all things software
- A real want to learn and grow as a developer
- Enthusiastic, Friendly and a good team player - personality and team fit is one of the main things they look for!
What's in it for you?
- MacBook Pro
- 5% Matched Pension
- Flexible working - the role is full time but being a smaller team the managers are happy to flex around whatever is easiest for the employee!
- Fantastic, friendly environment - they really do have a "family" culture in the team
- Work with expert developers
- Varied work load - whilst the role is focused on C# / .NET they are looking for a tech lover happy to get involved in a variety of web application projects
- On site parking
If you'd be interested in applying click apply now for your CV to be considered! Alternatively, feel free to call Rachel at SpectrumIT on 02380 765 299 if you have any questions!