NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - nothing old & mouldy!
I wanted to grab your attention as there is a lot of jadverts for software developers that all look and sound the same. Its difficult to differentiate when so many companies do the same thing and face the same problems.
Well how about something refreshing?
We believe our client is forward thinking, their development team agree and collectively they are building a range of new solutions to replace or refresh an existing suite of data driven .Net applications.
The company build large, multi functional ecommerce systems that manage huge amounts of traffic and data. Thats the result of millions of customers buying their products and using their websites.
So they are leveraging devops, machine learning, data analyitcs and a whole raft of new era tech solutions to keep their user experience totally on point.
As a Senior Developer, does this sound like the kind of environment where you would thrive? Somewhere you can use your expertise to make a real impact. Somewhere you will feel recognised for your ability and rewarded for your congtribution.
What do you need to achieve great things in this company?
In terms of technical ability and background, we need you to have spent at least 5+ years fine tuning your expertise in .Net software development and you need ot know OOP, Design Patterns and good development practices.
The Tech stack is as follows:
- C#, .Net 4+
- SQL Server, NoSQL
- SOLID and/or Object Oriented Programming
- Unit Testing, NUnit, Moq or equivalent
- Agile, SCRUM
What's in it for you?
- Access to the best available tech and tools to perform your job
- A social life, huge product discounts
- Training, personal development, ongoing challenge and interesting work
- A great range of company perks, outings, socials to share with the 600+ personnel working here
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000-£55,000 dependent on your level of expertise
- 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Up to 5% pension matched
- Weekly training & R&D time. 6+ hours a week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday
- Relaxed dress code
- Super cool office design with break out areas, bean bags, fully stocked kitchen and more lycra
- Huge product discounts - lycra included
- Loads of social events, sporting activities, healthy living incentives & more !
To apply send me your CV to email@example.com or lets start a conversation on/offline if you're not quite ready to take the plunge. If you dont have a CV dont worry, we can work on it together.
You will also find me and my contact information on LinkedIN. Daniel Sumpter, Spectrum IT Recruitment.