C# Software Developer - Coding done right
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + benefits + progression
Location: Southampton with 2 days remote working (office currently closed)
What's your coding ethos?
- Best Practice?
- SOLID Principles?
- Coding down the right way?
If your answer to the above is: yes, yes and yes - then we want speak with you.
Our Southampton based client are genuinely thriving, boasting substantial growth across every department and an influx of new projects. They already have a talented team of Software Developers and are looking for another to join the team.
The team you will be joining are very talented when it comes to software engineering best practice, solid principles, design patterns and coding done the right way. The team take a 'no fluff' approach to their development work, know back-end C# inside out and stick to the fundamentals of Software Engineering.
To be considered for this role you will have 3-5 years' experience across Back-End C# Development, and will possess a Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relatable programming courses at 2:1 or 1st level.
- C# / .Net / .NetCore Programming
- Demonstratable experience of SOLID principles and best practice software engineering
- A degree in Computer Science or similar field of software engineering (2:1 or 1st)
- Pension (5% employer), Life Insurance, Health Insurance, 25 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Perkbox benefits, training & development, and much more!
Get in touch by applying to this advert or email your CV directly AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.