C# Software Developer
Up to £28,000
Companies are quick to say how positive their work environment is and how highly rated their culture is. This company are no different, however they can PROVE IT.
Upon your first chat you will genuinely see just how nice these people are. Personality is everything for them and they can teach you a lot of the rest on the technical side.
With regards to the client, they are a specialist company with a niche focus and a skilled development team. They have a friendly and approachable environment with one of the founders still being part of the hands on development team! They are real experts in their field and are always happy to help. They have a flexible and relaxed approach when it comes to hours and management and they will always look to assist and progress their staff and really believe in the "team" mentality treating everyone as equal!
They are happy to consider those who have completed IT Career Swap, or similar courses - who are able to demonstrate their technical knowledge - Github, or similar portfolios are beneficial.
The role/ The Person:
- Work on ASP.Net Web Applications (on websites and a variety of other related projects)
- Have a solid understanding with regards to Software Development, systems and troubleshooting
- A good working knowledge of C#/ .NET Technologies
- A Passion for development and all things software
- A real want to learn and grow as a developer
- Enthusiastic, friendly and a good team player - personality and team fit is one of the main things they look for!
- Must drive due to office location
What's in it for you?
- MacBook Pro
- 5% Matched Pension
- Flexible working - the role is full time but being a smaller team the managers are happy to flex around whatever is easiest for the employee!
- Fantastic, friendly environment - they really do have a "family" culture in the team
- Work with expert developers
- Varied workload - whilst the role is focused on C# / .NET they are looking for a tech lover happy to get involved in a variety of web application projects
- Onsite parking
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk