C# Developer - Basingstoke OR London - Cyber Security!
Competitive Basic Salary+ Benefits packages
Our client is looking for a C# Software Developer with experience in C# and a passion for software Development to join the R&D team in either their Basingstoke or London office! They are looking for a candidate with a problem solving mentality who is looking for a challenging position where everyday will be different
The client are leaders in cyber security and so only look to employ the best! The right candidate will have a passion for all things coding and technology and, as well as in work, will code and work on hobby projects in their own time. The teams are some of the best in the business and they need candidates that think out of the box and candidates that are always thinking about how to improve.
They are a forward-thinking company that like to stay ahead of the curve and are looking for people who are always looking to do better! They look for people who take things apart just to put them back together better. The company run on an idea led culture, so they need people who aren't afraid to talk about their ideas and suggestions! In return they offer FANTASTIC career prospects, a relaxed work environment and even nerf guns!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work with other internal R&D Teams to build and continuously improve endpoint service offering
- Full project lifecycle from initial requirement and information gathering through to release and support
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies and be happy to discuss with your colleagues
- Stay ahead of the curve and drive innovation with new technologies and the ability to think outside the box!
- Strong C# skills
- Knowledge of Windows internals
- Familiar with development tools (Git, build servers Teamcity/Jenkins, performance profiling DotTrace/Ants)
- An interest in cyber security and a real passion for technology
- Creatively-minded, able to work to find solutions to unique problems
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic - circa £40,000
- Relaxed working environments - no shirts and ties to be seen!
- Fun environment - Nerf gun walls, games areas, drinks fridge, fussball because why should work be all work no play?!
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk