Business Analyst - CRM / Salesforce
Hampshire; Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville
£35,000 to £45,000 + benefits
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with an established company supporting their Operation department in IT, CRM project delivery and business improvement. The Business Analyst will work closely with all areas of the business but specifically IT/Technical teams following Agile best practice.
The role will be responsible for providing a range of product implementations to the business, including documenting functional requirements to defining Salesforce system functions and work flows. You will also coordinate with Developers and Testers and support the product releases and perform testing when required.
Candidates applying must have strong Business Analysis experience and be able to demonstrate delivering CRM based projects, Salesforce experience is highly beneficial.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in a Software, System, CRM product delivery function
- Previous CRM project delivery experience is essential
- An understanding or commercial exposure to SalesForce
- Able to demonstrate implementing Process redesign/improvement
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to interact with technical team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
- Salesforce certification is highly desirable
The company promote a very healthy work-life balance and offer great benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to this ad for more details.