£80,000 - £100,000 per annum
An ambitious CTO is required by a growing technology company based in Amersham. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a CTO to manage their current software engineering team.
The successful candidate will have prior experience managing a SaaS development team, ideally for a small/medium sized software house and will be responsible for ensuring best practices in software development is met. This role may suit a Technical Architect or Development Manager looking to progress into a board level role for an exciting tech company.
The ideal person will be forward thinking and passionate about development and be excited about the opportunity to join the company and lead their technology strategy direction. AWS experience is an absolute prerequisite, and the successful CTO must have demonstrable in-depth knowledge.
- Experience managing a SaaS development team within a modern development environment, ideally .NET / Java environments
- Strong AWS knowledge (deep knowledge of the building blocks, not merely as a cloud provider)
- Creation of best practices and ability to make sure these are maintained
- Experience running teams focussed on Machine Learning, expert systems and business process automation
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298