Channel Account Manager - Software, Sales, Telecoms
£25,000 - £30,000 + uncapped commission + benefits
Remote based - Occasional visits to office
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a successful telecoms company which will be a remote based role with occasional site visits to the head office based near Basingstoke, Hampshire. The Channel Account manager will be joining a market leader who provide telephony platforms to multiple clients across the world. The role is a classic sales and account management role that requires a self-motivated and tech savvy professional. The successful experienced Account Manager will ideally have a background in telephony, telecoms or marketing software and likely have experience in the following areas;
- Telecoms, telephony, or marketing software industry experience.
- Research and network within the telecoms reseller community to identify prospects and make outbound prospecting calls to potential resellers.
- Book and run sales meetings and online presentations to sign up new partners
- Achieve monthly sales targets (revenue, pipeline and activity based)
- Identify partner opportunities/pipeline through networking, online media forums and ongoing development of role
- Manage relationships with resellers and direct customers to develop revenue streams.
- Liaise with internal operational staff to ensure the professional delivery of all services
- Maintain accurate records of all activity on the company's CRM systems.
- Work closely with department to refine marketing activities.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional who is a self-starter looking to manage their own diary/accounts in an exciting sector. Basic starting salaries range between £25k-£30k DOE + uncapped commission + benefits
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org