Channel Marketing Executive
£30,000 + remote working + benefits
Remote based - occasional visits to office
Our client is looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Executive to join a successful telecoms company which will be a remote based role with occasional site visits to the head office based near Basingstoke, Hampshire. The Channel Marketing Executive will be joining a market leader who provide telephony platforms to multiple clients across the world. The role would suit a diverse marketeer who is able to take ownership of the brand and marketing strategy in an emerging market. The successful candidate will be a marketeer looking for a broad role with 1-2 years' experience within channel marketing who is looking for the next step in their career within a high growth area of a successful and established telecoms solution provider. The Channel Marketing Executive will have key responsibilities/experience in the following areas.
- Channel marketing - Ensure partners are up to date with company and product developments and engaged with the products brand via diverse media. Work in tandem with the wider channel team to improve channel recruitment and engagement.
- Brand leadership - Take ownership of the brand, contribute, and execute the marketing strategy whilst working closely with the channel management and senior leadership teams.
- Content marketing - Initiate and develop ideas, then work to produce varied, engaging and cut-through short, medium and long form content to promote the product within the channel and at an end user level.
- Digital marketing - Responsible for the website's health, development, and ongoing performance enhancements. Own social channels, its conversation calendar and work towards improved engagement. Manage both inbound and outbound marketing and advertising channels such as paid search, social, native, display (or print).
- Analysis and reporting - Ensure marketing expenditure is tracked. Provide regular updates to the Channel Team, Senior Leadership and the business as a whole, about how marketing is performing.
- Marketing experience within Telecoms, telephony, or software industry is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, written and oral skills
This role would suit an experienced Channel Marketing professional who is a self-starter looking to manage their own diary in an exciting sector. You will have autonomy in the position to make the role your own so if this sounds like a a role for you then please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org