Chief Information Security Officer
A successful organisation with international coverage are looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to join them and build a security function from scratch.
This is a great opportunity for an existing CISO looking for a new challenge or even a Security Manager who is ready to progress their career.
Responsibilities of the CISO will include:
- Defining and establishing security processes and policies for a user base of around 4,000.
- Ensuring security assurance by scheduling internal security audits.
- Development and implementation of security governance across functions and regions.
- Work across all business units to understand and implement risk management.
- To implement security awareness and training programmes.
The successful Chief Information Security Officer will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of creating or managing an Information Security Function.
- Strong knowledge of IS compliance and how to develop this across a business.
- An understanding of different cultures and working styles.
- Experience of educating internal businesses to the necessity of IS functions.
- Experience of reporting to board level management - (Advantageous)
- Ability to put forward proposals to the long-term strategy of creating the IS function.
- Relevant Information Security qualifications - essential.
International travel will be required for this position and the company do offer flexible and some home working.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com