One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to develop the functionality of the IT infrastructure and platforms including data and cloud services.
This Cloud Architect role will see you taking responsibility for all of the designs of the IT platforms & infrastructure and ensuring that they are completed to the standard set out by the enterprise architect.
The role of Cloud Architect;
- Translate an existing High-level design (HLD) provided from solutions architects to produce platforms design
- Apply infrastructure principles to designs
- Produce infrastructure designs to specify new infrastructure and cloud services
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Project Managers to identify the right infrastructure and services
- Design and develop a constant technology design roadmap for IT platforms
The successful Cloud Architect will have the following experience;
- Azure and cloud deployments
- VMware and virtulisation
- Active directory and SCCM
- Server, operating system and network security
- Automation - desirable
- Architectural tooling - desirable
- Change and release management
The role of Cloud Architect is paying circa £50,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 12% annual bonus, 25 days holiday and pension schemes.
To apply for this Cloud Architect position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294