Cloud Architect - AWS, Automation, DevOps
Salary based on experience + benefits + flexible working
We are seeking a talented Cloud Architect to join a company in Hampshire developing a number of innovative Software solutions and a time of investment and expansion. The Cloud Architect will own the Cloud product and services across the business, with an initial focus on improving the platform and Cloud Security. The Cloud Architect will be hands on initially, playing a key role in all Cloud design, development, architecture and long-term strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Cloud Architecture / Cloud Engineer background and will be able to work automatously in all aspects of the Cloud product space. aA recent focus on Cloud Security is preferred and current AWS experience is highly desirable.
- Builds, deliver, and maintain a modern cloud platforms that support Agile teams.
- Partners with key stakeholders as a platform champion for cloud systems
- Drives continuous improvement of the IaaS product and capabilities through internal user groups and external market research
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Drives continuous improvement of the AWS product and capabilities
- Implement Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Python)
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect role
- AWS experience is preferred, Azure, or Google public cloud experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Proficiency in Jenkins, Terraform, and Github
- Comfortable working in cross functional teams; Software Development, Data Science, UI, etc
The company offer flexible working and a salary based on experience + benefits. Their offices are commutable form Southampton, Winchester, Fareham and Basingstoke areas.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT