Cloud Engineer - AWS, Security, Automation, DevOps
Salary based on experience + benefits + flexible working
We are seeking a talented Cloud Engineer / Cloud Architect to join a well-funded start-up company in Hampshire developing environmental engineering solutions. With successful trials completed the company is now in the process of adapting systems and processes to enable the rollout of these services throughout the UK.
The Cloud Engineer will own the Cloud product and services across the business, with an initial focus on Cloud Security. The Cloud Engineer will be supported by a talented software engineering team but will remain hands-on, playing a key role in all Cloud design, development, architecture and long-term strategy.
- Builds, deliver, and maintain a modern cloud platforms that support Agile teams.
- Partners with key stakeholders as a platform champion for cloud systems
- Drives continuous improvement of the IaaS product and capabilities through internal user groups and external market research
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Drives continuous improvement of the AWS product and capabilities
- Implement Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Python)
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a Cloud Engineer, Cloud Architect role
- AWS experience is preferred, Azure, or Google public cloud experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Proficiency in Jenkins, Terraform, and Github
- Comfortable working in cross functional teams; Software Development, Data Science, UI, etc
The company offer flexible working and a salary based on experience + benefits. Their offices are commutable form Southampton, Winchester, Fareham and Basingstoke areas.
Please apply to this ad to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website to LinkedIn - Paul Grace at SpectrumIT