Are you looking to working for an established company who still function within a start-up environment? Is professional development and working for a company that puts you through certifications and exams something that's missing from your current role? If yes, I'd love to hear from you!
An award-winning MSP is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their operations team who monitor and support their client's services and infrastructure. Your project experience will be valuable within this role as your overall responsibility is for the delivery of all technical projects across the business. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to mentor more junior members of the team as well as taking an active role in the service desk delivery.
- Ensure customer SLA's are met.
- Engage with 3rd party support suppliers to ensure OLA's that underpin customer SLA's are maintained
- Proven track record in delivering IT solutions
- Experience in a Managed Services role
- Experience supporting Microsoft Server or Linux OS
- Experience delivering virtualised platforms
- Experience supporting shared storage infrastructure
- Manage and participate in 24/7 on-call rota
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP, VBScript etc.)
- Experience with vCloud Director & vSphere
- VMware Certified
You will receive:
- Generous base salary and bonus structure
- 25 days holiday
- private medical insurance
- Clearly defined development and training path
If you're excited by the idea of working in a dynamic and exciting environment I'd love to hear from you.
Apply or email me on SamuelGristwood@SpectrumIT.co.uk