Cloud Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer - Project based - £45-55k
AWS, Azure, DevOps, CI/CD, Agile
Hampshire; Southampton, Fareham, Cosham area
An exciting opportunity for an experience Infrastructure Engineer / Cloud Engineer to assist in a large Cloud migration for a leading Software business in Hampshire. The business offers a range of Cloud based Applications to high profile external customers and this role would be heavily involved in full migration of their infrastructure, working with internal teams and relevant 3rd parties.
The company are in a stable position and can onboard immediately, the role can be initially offered on a fully remote basis as the company phase in office working, and regular home working options once back to BAU.
- Support a business-critical infrastructure Cloud migration to public cloud set-up
- Operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks
- Perform on going and support of the infrastructure, improving performance and reliability
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Monitor Application services and servers
- Support the business in line with onboarding and induction of new users.
- Follow ISO 27001 standards
- Experience of managing and/or migrating to a modern Cloud platform; AWS and Azure
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience of Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience working with Postgres databases
- Scripting skills, Python, Bash, Ruby, or any OOP language
- An understanding of Agile, SCRUM
- Commercial DevOps experience
- Application and Infrastructure Security
- MS SQL or NoSQL
*The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK and ideally have their own transport.