Cloud Infrastructure Lead / Senior Systems Admin
IAAS, Windows, Cloud, Azure
We are seeking a talented Infrasructure Lead / Senior Sytems Administrator to take an influential role in a market leading and well known digital ecommerce company in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to have a major impact on the technical evolution of an established and profitable company with specifc foucus on Cloud/Azure performace.
This role leads the environments team who are responsible for ensuring that IT delivery teams have suitable environments throughout the delivery lifecycle. An important part of the role is to provide technical advice and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry and championing technology that helps to drive positive change in accordance with company IT policies and strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud services
- Strong experience and knowledge of Systems support and maintaining IAAS
- Experience of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform including Windows, IIS, .Net framework, Certificate management etc.
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Network
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining various RDBMS systems, Including Oracle and SQL Server.
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation. If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap
Location: Portsmouth, Fareham area
Saalry: £40,000 to £50,000 + benefits, bonus and great career prospects
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn.