Cloud Engineer / Senior Support Engineer - Azure, VMWare / MSP
Hertfordshire -St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, area
Are you looking to working for an established company who still function like an exciting start-up environment? Is professional development and working for a company that funds your certifications and exams something that's missing from your current role? do you like working in a challenging but rewarding environment?..
An award-winning MSP is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their operations team who monitor and support their client's Cloud services and infrastructure. Your project experience will be valuable within this role the overall responsibility is for the delivery of all technical projects across the business.
- Previous commercial experience in a cloud centric support role, ideally in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Commercial experience in 3rd line support
- Experience supporting shared storage infrastructure
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to work in a collaborative team to set timescales
- The ability to participate in 24/7 on-call rota
- Experience supporting Microsoft environments , Linux experience is desirable
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Strong Virtualization, VMWare skills
- Experience with vCloud Director, vSphere or similar
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP, VBScript etc.)
- Strong Networking knowledge
- VMware or Azure Certifications are highly desirable
The company offer a salary up to £50,000 + benefits and bonus plus a clearly defined development and training path
Please apply to this advert of contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.