One of Basingstoke's high profile employers are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement & Tooling Manager to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes across the service delivery organisation.
This Continuous Improvement & Tooling Manager role will see you leading the Service Process and Tooling function whilst also personally delivering continual service & process improvement to IT services and being responsible for the IT tooling strategy.
The role of Continuous Improvement & Tooling Manager;
- Accountable for the ITSM "factory" for tooling, process and engagement
- Accountable for the IT tooling strategy
- Facilitate and provide expertise to the design and iterative improvement
- Facilitate the building of process capability within ServiceNow
- Facilitate the rollout of processes
- Evaluate IT tool integration, Event Monitoring and other ITSM critical toolsets
- Progress the development of appropriate automation and tools to improve all service delivery
- Manage the ITSM Factory RoadMap
- Work with the project pipeline and programme office providing business cases
- Act as out of hours IT escalation manager on a rota basis to support stakeholder management
The successful Continuous Improvement & Tooling Manager will have;
- Experience working within a 24/7 IT operational environment
- Experience delivering continuous service improvements
- Experience leading workshops to drive out requirements
- Experience with the documentation of processes and procedures
- Good understanding of sprint methodologies
- Good understanding of ServiceNow
- Knowledge of analytic techniques and methods
- Experience managing internal teams and suppliers
- ITIL v3 Expert
The role of Continuous Improvement & Tooling Manager is paying circa £80,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Annual bonus, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, car allowance and pension schemes.
To apply for this Continuous Improvement & Tooling Manager position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294