Contract Support Engineer
Our client is running a project to upgrade their customer base to Microsoft Office365. For the upgrade project to be successful, customers must be upgraded from the clients' platform to Office365.
The organisation is currently seeing a high level of inbound traffic from users needing assistance in reconfiguring their mobile and desktop/laptop devices. To deal with this traffic and remove the impact from other areas of the business a dedicated phone support team is required.
The role is responsible for:
- The support of the users post their upgrade from Hosted Exchange to Office365.
- Managing and maintaining customer support tickets within agreed Service Level Agreements and KPI's by effectively responding to Incidents and Service Requests related to the upgrade.
- Ownership of inbound customer queries from logging the phone/email request in our incident management system, identifying the issue, through to confirmed resolution with the user.
- Direct customer contact via phone and email.
This is a full-time, temporary contract position based out of the organisations' Head Office in Fareham. Flexibility in working hours is essential. The role may require occasional business travel for training or to industry/company events and other company offices.
The post holder is responsible for their own health and safety.
- Be the primary point of contact for all inbound post upgrade support calls and emails, providing direct customer and partner support, managing any resulting Incidents or Service Requests in line with the incident management processes within the department.
- Responsible for the effective management of all post HEX Upgrade inbound and outbound phone and email support to deliver the relevant professional service in a timely manner and within SLA and business KPI's.
- Responsible for delivering reactive and in life service management for upgraded customers to achieve excellent customer/partner service and satisfaction levels through advice, updates, guidance and technical support within agreed SLA's and business KPI's.
- Be responsible for learning and following the client reconfiguration guides to successfully resolved customer issues post upgrade.
- To maintain high quality in delivery, carry out all elements of the role in line with the Company's ISO9001, ISO20000 and ISO27001 standards, and adhere to the specific Migrations Programme Strategies document.
- Correctly escalate issues in a timely manner and within appropriate timescales relevant to our SLA; ensuring the documentation is accurate and the customer is correctly informed at all times to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Consistently deliver a professional first-class customer experience through customer engagement, providing a polite, accurate and courteous response and ensuring all security protocols are adhered to.
- Responsible for recording all relevant and information onto the Incident Management System (IMS) accurately and with integrity, making it easy for colleagues and other parties to review the information quickly to understand the situation and provide a seamless customer experience.
- Deliver professional and clear communications to our internal and external customers, following process/template/instructions, to deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
- Correctly adheres to the role's relevant processes and work instructions, quickly accessing them and accurately applying them to deliver a consistent level of customer service.
- Proactively seeks knowledge from available tools, company experts and supporting processes to build capability quickly and achieve KPI's.
- Ensure the team priorities are delivered within KPI and SLA's including your workload, project commitments and knowledge sharing to sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and team improvements.
- To undertake ad hoc tasks from time to time as directed.
Knowledge and Skills
- Fundamental understanding of computing with capability to follow client setup guides
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the internet and email clients
- Experience of working in a customer support environment
- Experience of following defined processes
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- GCSE Maths and English, minimum grade 4 or C (or equivalent)
- Experience of supporting Office365 and/or supported users on a Microsoft Exchange environment
- Experience of working in a remote customer service environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud Blue Control Panel beneficial
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information