The Support Analyst will be working in a highly dynamic and fast changing environment. The position will be responsible for providing technical support covering a wide aspect of technical areas including: infrastructure, telecoms, hardware and retail software technologies throughout the region on a second line level.
The role will include second line resolution, alongside building hardware and configuration of software, whilst maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and ensuring the achievement of agreed upon SLAs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and respond to support incidents via phone and email
- Diagnose & troubleshoot both hardware and software based issues
- Respond and escalate support tickets through the relevant teams.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software for in-store installations.
- Proactive monitoring of retail systems and servers.
- Daily systems checks and administrative operational processes.
The role includes out of hours support coverage on a rota basis.
- Previous experience in an Retail IT support role at 2nd line level.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Retail Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office 2010 packages
- Networking Knowledge
- Experience of managing mobile devices
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
If suitbale please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org