Spectrum IT's UK based Software Client are seeking an experienced Contract AWS DevOps Engineer to join them on an initial 3-6 month contract. Off payroll working rules (IR35) do not apply to this contract as the client are exempt as they are a "Small Business".
With a key focus on the organisations data environment, you will lead the DevOps processes and play an important role in the integration to external platforms. As the Contract DevOps Engineer you will be an expert in AWS DevOps including but not limited to improving load balancing, working with Docker and Jenkins and setting up CI/CD pipelines. You will also have experience integrating systems into external customer platforms.
- AWS DevOps
- System administration skills in a Cloud environment (highly beneficial)
- Knowledge of Cloud network architecture
- Expertise in developing infrastructure Cloud Formation Scripts
- Expertise with Cloud Security design and tools
- Strong IP skills including VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
Please apply with you updated CV to submit your interest and please be available to start work within 1 week.