Contract Android Developer
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Duration: 3 months initially
Rate: Dependent on experience
Due to continued growth, Spectrum IT's Global Client based in Portsmouth are seeking to hire an experienced Contract Android Developer for a 3 month period. Playing a key role within new development, the Android Developer will join the contract development team and work on both new and existing mobile/tablet products.
Candidates for this role will be an experienced Contract Android Developer and MUST have experience of push messaging /pushing data to Android applications.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- An expert in the following technology Stack
- Android Studio
- RESTful APIs
- Push Messaging
- Development best practice
- Agile software engineering frameworks
- Software development lifecycle.
- Technical architecture and design skills.
- Modelling techniques (UML, ERD, UDM)
- Business analysis/modelling (BPM)
- Microsoft SQL Server engine, T-SQL
- Professional and/or relevant vendor certification, e.g. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or equivalent, highly desirable
- Desirable technology stack experience
- Should have utilised:
- Awareness and appreciation of some of the following:
- Active Directory
- Domain Name System
- Group Policy Object
- Local Government context
- Knowledge of software engineering practices such as TDD and SOLID
Please apply with you updated CV to find out more or contact AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk