Role: Contract Backend PHP Developer
Length: 3-6 Months
Our client is looking for a Backend Developer who has experience working with either PHP, Node or Python is required to join a busy agile development team in Andover delivering brand new innovative products within their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Backend Developer to solve complex problems utilizing a range of Development tools and languages to develop brand new tools that will help shape the future of the business.
- Translates user stories and backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks).
- Work with Ops to manage a continuous integration pipeline to deliver and implement new apps/code and updates to the digital platform.
- Contributes to daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint demos and sprint retrospectives.
- Contributes and helps to evolve and revise Development Policies, Principles, Standards and best practice, helping to develop the approach to agility and quality deliverables.
- Ensure that secure coding practices are always used, that will protect assets and data from malicious attacks and/or data loss.
- Experience in the build and deployment of high-quality software
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- PHP / Node / Python
- Scrum/ XP/ Kanban
- GitHub/ Bitbucket