Title: Contract Backend Java Developer
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: Dependent on experience
Role: As the Backend Java Developer you will be going into this large and growing organisation to help build and create a new system within their office in Fareham, the successful candidate will have strong experience in Java Development and strong skills in various web technologies. They will be passionate about development and Technology and be willing to learn while on the job.
Some of the key activities you will be involved in will include;
- Helping to create the backend of a new system created for the purpose of the company.
- Liaising with other team members to meet deadlines and carry out tasks on time.
Skills and Experience:
Technical (Must Haves):
- Java EE 8 and experience using Spring Framework
- Unix/Linux environments
- Git Source Control
- Agile (Scrum) experience
- PHP experience using MVC Frameworks
- NoSQL Databases
- Message Queues (Kafka etc.)
If you are suitable and interested, please apply or contact Ryan Lomax on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.