Business Process Analyst
Spectrum IT's London client are seeking a Contract Business Process Analyst to join them for a 6 month period. Please note this role falls within the scope of IR35 and so the contractor will need to utilise an umbrella company to engage in this role.
In this role you will lead/plan workshops with fee earning & business teams to develop the document matter processes (ie: initial contact / inception / engagement / review and supervision / billing / closure). You will also identify inconsistencies and inefficiencies of these teams allowing you to identify methods / tasks that ensure a good quality legal service is provided. Where and when suitable you will also propose improved processes to the project management team.
Required skills and Experience:
- You will be able to quickly understand business processes
- Highly proficient using Visio
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills Essential
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Strong stakeholders and senior management relationship skills/experience
- Experience in identifying inefficiencies and suggesting alternative ways of working
- Experience of implementing quality management systems (eg ISO 9001)
For more information and to state your interest apply with your updated CV.