Contract DevOps Engineer - Southampton, Hampshire
Spectrum IT's Client are seeking an experienced Contract C# Software Developer to join them on an initial 3-6 month contract. The client are seeking an experienced developer who also have experience/exposure to DevOps disciplines/areas such as Azure, CI/CD, Docker & Kubernetes.
While taking a hands on C# software development role you will also focus on the Azure Infrastructure and assist the business in moving from a part automated PAAS to Infrastructure as Code (IAC). This will include the beginning use of containers (single containerised service). You'll be involved in focused software development on backend systems and help migrate processes to be more resilient and reproducible.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a C# .Net /.net core Developer
- Experience of Ansible in a commercial environment
- Experience provisioning Azure infrastructure would be highly beneficial
- Strong knowledge of both of Docker and Kubernetes (ideally in Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Direct experience of testing, ideally BDD
For more information contact AaronGiles@Spectrumit.co.uk or apply with your updated CV.