Contract Data Engineer - Azure, SQL Server, ETL, Data Warehouse - Kings Cross, London
As the Data Engineer you will play a key role within the Insight & Analytics team for an organisation at the forefront of their sector. You will own the organisations Data Warehouse and the associated ETL Processes, you will seek to manage a continuous programme of development across the business, incorporating additional data sources.
Your role will include:
- Design and ownership of data warehouse architecture
- Own data development and ETL processes for data warehouse and integrate additional data sources to enhance sophistication of analytical capability.
- Provide input into business process changes, to ensure data capture and reporting/analysis capabilities are maximised.
- Own and share continually updated documentation of all data structures and ETL processes.
You will be an experienced Data Engineer or Data Developer who has previously worked within customer facing (B2C) organisations. Your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience of Azure
- Previous experience of designing Data Warehouse architecture
- Exposure to SQL Server
- A strong knowledge of ETL and Data Warehouse processes