Role: Contract Desktop Support Engineer
Daily Rate: Negotiable
Length of contract: 3 months initially (Likely extensions)
This Contract Desktop Support Engineer is required to support and assist all project deliverables, including the build of laptops pcs, and tablets.
In addition to carry out the full build to deployment cycle including delivery to end users against a planned deployment between now and April. Further the Technology team is ensuring the rollout of 400 new laptops, 600 new monitors and additional initiatives will occur as we look to make further changes in customer experience when using IT daily.
As well as this, IT are undertaking numerous projects to improve the user desktop experience including Single Domain and VDI replacement for PCs. This roll will ensure full support for those projects whether it is carrying out staff migrations, setting up new desks and testing of new technology due to be deployed.
- Heat DSM
- Microsoft Office 2010/13 and O365
- Windows 10
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2012
- IT hardware (PC, tablet, laptop, phone, printer etc…) build and maintenance
- AVAYA Phone system
- Citrix and other Terminal Services technology.
- Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
- Cisco/Meraki (Routing, Switching and Firewalls)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/20012/16
- Microsoft SQL