Contract DevOps Engineer - Southampton, Hampshire
Spectrum IT's Client are seeking an experienced Contract DevOps Engineer to join their multidisciplined development teams to focus on Azure infrastructure for a 3-6 month initial contract.
Focusing on Azure Infrastructure you will assist the business in moving from a part automated PAAS to Infrastructure as Code (IAC). This will include the beginning use of containers (single containerised service). You'll be involved in focused software development on backend systems and help migrate processes to be more resilient and reproducible.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of Ansible in a commercial environment
- Experience provisioning Azure infrastructure would be highly beneficial
- Strong knowledge of both of Docker and Kubernetes (ideally in Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Solid understanding and previous experience of C# .Net Framework and Core.
- Direct experience of testing, ideally BDD
For more information contact AaronGiles@Spectrumit.co.uk or apply with your updated CV.