Spectrum IT are looking to recruit a Contract Digital Analytics Consultant to join a national UK Brand on an initial 2 month contract. As the Contract Analytics Consultant you will support the Digital Analytics Manager and work with business teams to deliver data, reporting and analysis on the performance across digital (web and app) assets. You will also assist Product Owners with suitable reporting/automation using Google Big Query and Google Data Studio.
The client in this case have a clearly defined pipeline of analysis to be delivered within the scope of the project which includes account creation, reporting breakdowns on the web and app, accessing member benefits, self-service support on the website and number of other projects.
Responsibilities will include building queries and automating data sets, analysing data to drive the optimisation and improvements of the journeys, along with supporting the required tagging and development of the website and company app. In order to complete the project, the consultant will interact with a number of roles including Product Owners, the Tagging and Implementation Manager, Website and App Developers, and Business Analysts.
Key deliverables include:
- Providing accurate data, reporting and dashboards to key stakeholders using the tech stack available
- Support analytics, digital and development teams to ensure the best possible data capture, tagging and reporting
- Deliver and support the necessary BAU and any priority reporting requirements across the Digital Service and App team and business users - not simply delivering data, but also providing insight and suggestions for improvement and optimisation
- Conduct analysis on the data and reporting in order to drive insight to support the ongoing improvement and development.
Skills / Experience:
- Background in digital data & analytics with hands on experience
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills with knowledge of Google BigQuery
- Experience of building and adjusting SQL queries
- Experience and working knowledge of Google Firebase app and web tracking/reporting (highly beneficial)
- Experience of tag management process and tracking using tools such as Tealium or GTM (beneficial)
- Experience of developing reporting and an ability to draw insights from reporting and analysis that informs business decisions
- Knowledge of digital across web and app
- Day-to-day experience of using Google Analytics
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- Experience of digital project work an advantage
- Ability to use planning and prioritisation tools such as Jira and Confluence
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently
- Strong Excel skills
For more information and to submit your interest please apply with an updated CV.