Spectrum IT's London based international client are currently looking for a Contract Digital Content Editor to join their established team on an initial 3-month basis.
As the Contract Digital Content Editor you will assist the business with the revamp of their product services area of their website. Working closely with the designers, you'll deliver engaging, on-brand user experience content that brings the key products to life!
You will both write and edit existing content for tests and user journeys with the aim of increasing product conversion to sale. You'll be an expert at "making the technical stuff simple" as well as being highly capable at editing and building pages using Sitecore CMS. Previous experience with Sitecore is a MUST for this role.
- Write and edit copy to be inline with the businesses content strategy (including brand tone of voice & house style)
- Write and edit content for CRO pages and journey tests
- Build and edit content pages in Sitecore CMS, and update offers and pricing
- Translate legal/compliance requirements into user-friendly plain English
- Work across multiple projects, using your knowledge to develop outstanding content across all digital channels
- Work collaboratively with the wider design team, including UI/UX designers, to create user-focused copy and seamless customer journeys
- Present content to stakeholders, incorporate feedback and be an advocate for our content principles
- Carry out user research to inform content decisions
Skills & Experience required
- Extensive commercial Digital Content Editor / Copy writing experience within a large organisation (3 yrs+)
- Experienced at writing high-quality and engaging copy
- Highly experienced in Sitecore CMS
- Experienced in tackling briefs and following marketing brand guidelines, copy decks, TOV guidelines/style guides when creating new or re-purposing old content
- Meticulous attention to detail when proofreading your own or another editor's work
- Good experience with user journeys, wireframes, transactional content
- Experienced at creating content for CRO pages and tests (desirable)
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments (desirable)
- Experience using Google Analytics to inform and improve content and conversion (desirable)
- Experience of editing basic code, such as HTML and Mustache (desirable)
Please note, this role has been determined inside IR35 and so the suitable Contractor will need to utilise an umbrella company to engage this contract.