Spectrum IT's national UK Client are currently seeking an experienced Contract Digital Content Editor to join their established team and work remotely for an initial 3-month basis.
As the Contract Digital Content Editor you will be a confident copywriter, editor and content producer who has a thorough working knowledge of Sitecore CMS and an excellent attention to detail. You will take responsibility for editing and writing long copy inline with the company/brand tone of voice and house style guidelines. You will be confident editing and building pages within Sitecore CMS while working closely with designers to deliver engaging, on-brand UX content.
Responsibilities will also include writing and editing long copy in line with brand, tone of voice and house style guidelines; working with other freelancers to create SEO content, using Sitecore CMS and working collaboratively with the UI/UX designers to create user-focused copy and seamless customer journeys.
Skills / Experience
- Experience of digital content editing and production for websites and/or apps
- Strong experience working with Sitecore CMS
- Extensive experience of writing long copy that is mobile-first and then optimised for search engine visibility (SEO)
- Experienced in tackling briefs and following marketing brand guidelines, copy decks, TOV guidelines/style guides when creating new or re-purposing old content
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Confident writing UX copy; familiar with user journeys, wireframes, transactional content
- Have a results-focused and strategic approach to your work, with an appreciation of how data and insight should influence copy
- Excellent MS Office and Adobe Acrobat experience
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments (desirable)
- Experience of working with JIRA (desirable)
- Experience using Google Analytics to inform and improve content and conversion (desirable)
- Experience of editing basic code, such as HTML and Mustache (desirable)
For more information and to submit your interest please apply with an updated CV. Please not the client are currently reviewing the role for IR35, so this could require the use of an umbrella company if deemed inside.