Spectrum IT's London based international client are currently looking for a Contract Digital Copywriter / Content Editor to join them on an initial 3-month contract to support the inhouse Content Lead and Sitecore Lead/Developer for a Sitecore 9 migration project.
As the Contract Digital Copywriter/ Content Editor you will take responsibility for editing and rebuilding of content pages as part of a migration to Sitecore v9. You will work closely with the technical lead, and be instrumental in delivering brilliant, on-brand content, as well as making sure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with the Digital Content lead and Sitecore Technical Lead to help migrate content across to Sitecore v9
- Extensive Copy writing, re-building and editing of content pages in Sitecore CMS
- Work collaboratively with the wider product and customer experience team, including UI/UX designers, content editors and product owners, to ensure migrated content meets expectations
- Liaise with SEO team to ensure migrated content upholds SEO standards
- Support Digital Content Lead when presenting back to stakeholders
- Assist with migration admin and keeping documentation up to date
Skills / Experience
- Experience of digital content editing and production for websites and/or apps
- Strong copy writing skills
- Strong experience working with Sitecore CMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and a meticulous attention to detail
- Familiar with working to tone of voice and style guides
- Excellent MS Office and Adobe Acrobat experience
- Good understanding of SEO and accessibility standards (desirable)
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments (desirable)
- Experience of working with JIRA (desirable)
- Experience of editing basic code, such as HTML (desirable)
Please note, this role has been determined inside IR35 and so the suitable Contractor will need to work via an umbrella company.