Spectrum IT's Client are seeking an experienced Contract Field Network Engineer to support business sites throughout Gloucestershire. As a Field Engineer you will have your own car and be happy to drive to various sites within Gloucestershire.
- Full Network Scan and evaluation of static IP devices
- Setup and configure DHCP Server on windows 2008 & 2016 servers
- PC setup to receive dynamic IP addressing
- Static Re-IP of Network Printers & re-configuration of PC network printer objects
- Facilitate static Re-IP of 3rd Party devices such as Check-in Screens, Media & Call Boards, Franking Machine, Phone Management etc
- General network troubleshooting skills.
Expenses will be payed at a rate of 45p a mile (up to 10,000 miles) for any travel over 30 miles each way or above a total of 60 miles a day. Parking can also be claimed back with a valid receipt.
For this role there may also be some out of hours work and potentially weekend work required.
Please also be aware this role will require a DBS check and a full driver's licence with access to a car being essential.