Contract Full Stack Developer .NET
Our client are looking for a driven and capable contract developer to help build their cutting-edge cloud native applications and data pipelines.
Candidates for this role will be highly adaptable and show tenacity in there work. They will not be afraid to "take a brief and run with it". You will enjoy finding solutions to problems and working within a small dedicated team. The work will be primarily back-end, building API's and microservices and interfacing with databases, but will also involve some front end visualisation.
- Strong .NET skills (C#/F#)
- Experience in developing cloud-based systems such as Web API's and cloud services (Azure preferred)
- Competent with CSS / HTML
- Experience with database technologies, such as SQL Server / MongoDB
- Must have a good grasp of modern practices including Git, SOLID principles, TDD, CI/CD
- Demonstrable experience of having shipped quality and functional products to customers
- Humour! They are a small but fun team
The ideal candidate would also satisfy one or more of the following:
- .Net Core
- Experience with functional programming, F# in particular
- Docker / Kubernetes
- MongoDB and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Azure ecosystem (AKS, ACR, Functions, Event Hub)
- Experience of having worked on data pipelines involving high velocity, (live) streaming data
For more information and to discuss this Contract opportunity, please apply with you updated CV.