The Full Stack Developer will be working with an architecture team and helping to implement various solutions. The candidate will be working at a customer site or at home. You should be a clear communicator who can relay information verbally and in writing.
- Design and implement pluggable frameworks
- Integrate with many 3rd -party and open source software packages such as Manifold CF, Open Sextant
- Provide hands on guidance, advice and support for enterprise customers including solution development and system administration
- Work with product management to define and document customer needs
- Identify, define and document enhancements or bugs in the software and advocate on the clients' behalf for these solutions to be implemented
- Provide the technical architecture and design sections of proposals
- Develop custom applications or demos
- Follow internal processes to investigate problem areas and customer issues, and report them clearly and thoroughly
- Familiar with Apache Lucene/Solr
- Ability to develop applications and widgets using REST APIs
- Ability to work on all tiers of an application
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, or related RDBMS.
- Experience working in an AWS and Azure environment
- Experience reading requirement documents, designing systems, and writing technical requirements.
- Knowledge of GIS software, especially the ArcGIS desktop and server platform.
- Strong software debugging, testing and problem solving skills.
If suitbale please apply or contact email@example.com or call on 02380 765 293