For: Contract Full Stack .NET Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Our client is seeking an experienced Contract full stack software developer who is fully proficient in C# and web development including Angular. Extensive experience in .Netcore along with Angular and TypeScript. They will need to be familiar with working in an Agile environment alongside stakeholders to deliver high quality software according to the clients software development standards and procedures. As part of this role you will be expected to mentor other team members, give direction in feature teams and show initiative on the project.
- Responsible for designing and architecting parts of the system in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
- Develop and support the system in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
- Ensure the quality of software in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders in the project.
- Ensure development deadlines are met in line with business requirements.
- Continuously maintain and improve your own technical and product knowledge whilst assisting in improving the team's technical and product knowledge.
- Work with a multi-disciplined team using an Agile methodology in well-defined sprints.
- Attend daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- .Netframework, including .Netcore, ASP.Net, Entity Framework and developing API's based on REST principles.
- Web development skills in HTML5and CSS3 (in particular SASS), Angular 6+ and NgRx.
- Application Lifecycle Management tools (such as Azure DevOps), or other applications to manage projects and requirements.
- Experience of configuring CI/CD pipelines and managing releases to distinct environments.
- Able to write SQL statements, including stored procedures, views and optimising performance.
- Web design principles for building SPA's and being able to apply that knowledge to produce modern web.
- Experience of writing comprehensive unit tests.
- Experience of third party components -particularly DevExpress.
- Knowledge of securing modern web applications to reduce their vulnerability to exploits or hacking.
- Scrum on Agile training.
- Experience of authentication systems such as Identity Server.
- Minimum5 years' experience in software development covering the skills required.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload, delivering results within sprint deadlines.
- Analytical with an excellent attention to detail and a passion for software development and the latest technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Focussed and can consistently produce high-quality work.
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or email@example.com