Spectrum IT are working with a national retail client to hired an organised, motivated and proactive individual to join them as a Contract IT Equipment and Support Administrator. You will have good Excel skills, attention to detail and feel comfortable working alone to manage IT equipment stock in the office for one day per week. (This role is 5 days per week, 4 days remote working from home and 1 day onsite stock admin/management.)
As part of the retail support team, you will assist with the co-ordination of all store IT stock/equipment, ensuring stores have the latest IT equipment required to successfully engage customers and drive sales.
The candidate will be supporting the Systems Co-Ordinator undertaking stock control and asset management tasks, and scheduling store IT installations, as well as other general admin responsibilities.
- Stock Control and Asset Management
- Monitor weekly IT stock report and order replenishment stock accordingly
- Weekly audit of in-house stock
- Tracking deliveries and chasing IT supplier for ETA
- Manage master spreadsheet of assets returned from store/sent out to brands on loan
- Raising PO's for stock
- Deploying outside events IT kit
- Scheduling Installation of New Counters and Refits
- Liaising with third-party service providers to implement install of new equipment or uplift of existing equipment during refurbishments, reinstall of equipment on to refitted stores
- Tracking project dates and updating scheduling accordingly
- Liaising with Project Managers to identify new counter installations, refits and closures
- Raising orders for network/telephone line if applicable
- Raising service tickets on internal platform and third-party service provider portal
- Monitoring progress of projects and adjusting any amendments to scheduled dates
- General Admin
- Compiling reports for team leader
- Analysing excel reports for brands and providing information relating to IT hardware in the field
- Submitting forms to generate creation of accounts for store iPads
- Configuring iPads and wiping returned devices
- Generating weekly newsletter for service desk
- Housekeeping of team spreadsheets, updating, transferring data accordingly
- General adhoc duties, printing, filing, post room
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, able to work with Excel
- Capable of working on own initiative, with a proactive and organised approach
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Due to the nature of the role, candidate will need to be able to handle stock.
Please note candidates for this role will be happy to work via an Umbrella engagement as the end client are unable to work with PSC (LTD) contractors.