Title: Contract IT Support
Length: 3 Months (high chance of extending)
The Support Analyst will be working in a highly dynamic and fast changing environment. The position will be responsible for providing technical support covering a wide aspect of technical areas including: infrastructure, telecoms, and hardware and retail software technologies throughout the region on a second line level.
The role will include first and second line resolution, alongside building hardware and configuration of software, whilst maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction and ensuring the achievement of agreed upon SLAs.
- Answer and respond to support incidents via phone and email
- Diagnose & troubleshoot both hardware and software based issues
- Respond and escalate support tickets through the relevant teams.
- Proactive monitoring of retail systems and servers.
- Daily systems checks and administrative operational processes.
Shift Rota - 4 days on 4 days off