Spectrum IT's Hampshire based retail client are seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst (1st Line) to join their busy retail business on an initial 3 month contract and assist with day to day IT Support. This role has been determined Inside IR35 and so contractors will need to work via an Umbrella engagement. The role has potential for further extensions and continued work into late 2021. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Support /1st Line Analyst looking to contract and join an expanding business allowing them to get involved straight away!
Please note: Candidates for this role must be within a commutable distance to the Winchester/Basingstoke area to work on site / in office.
As the Contract IT Support/1st Line Analyst you will report into the IT Support Manager and you will be the first point of contact for business users reporting IT issues or requesting IT services. For this role high levels of customer service will be key! You will triage IT issues and provide first time fixes where possible or escalate when needed.
Candidates for this role must be prepared to work with bespoke & modified platforms/software (not just "out of the box" configured items) and so must be highly adaptable.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Ensure calls are answered promptly and dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- A high level of professionalism in all business communications (verbal and written).
- Assist with incoming tickets analysis for high priority, wide-ranging or recurring issues.
- Assist with identifying and highlighting user IT-training issues.
- Communicate high priority issues to the team so everyone is aware.
- Provide first-time fixes for standard IT issues and requests, and other issues where confident to do so in a timely manner.
- Assist with ServiceDesk ticket queues.
- Work with users to determine useful, detailed, and accurate information.
- Ensure all issues and service requests are accurately recorded in the IT ServiceDesk system.
- Ensure the Asset register is accurate and updated.
- Ensure the Change management process is followed.
- Previous IT Support / 1st Line Experience
- Troubleshooting connection issues remotely
- Basic reset routers
- Windows 7 - 10
- Password Resets
- User Setups
For more information or to submit your interest, please apply with an updated CV.