The Contract IT Support Officer required to provide 1st and 2nd line Desktop and Application support. The successful candidate will work with applications/systems to undertake the correct analysis, prioritisation and diagnosis, leading to the resolution of every issue raised. They will promote the Service Desk at every opportunity and ensure that the Service Desk achieves a high level of customer satisfaction. There is also a range of administrative duties and tasks to be undertaken by this role.
- 1st and 2nd line Desktop and Application support
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2
- Knowledge of AD Management
- Network Infrastructure (cabling and active devices)
- Experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of SCCM/WDS/MDT or any other Windows Deployment processes.
- Knowledge of scripting
- Ability to work as part of team and alone when required
- Good Communication skills
Hours are Monday to Thursday 08.30 to 16.30 and Friday 08.30 - 16.00
Requirement for On-Site support technical evening cover(1 evening a week either Tuesdays or Thursdays)