Spectrum IT's national client are seeking a Contract Intune Engineer / Specialist to join their Basingstoke office ASAP to support their current mobile device projects.
Suitable candidates for this role will be Contract Intune Engineers and consider themselves subject matter experts (SME).
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding for the relationship between Azure AD and conditional access; in particular mobile device management in Intune, as well as MDM/MAM strategies, solutions and policies
- Excellent understanding of Intune cloud services / SCCM infrastructure implementation and services, and management/configuration
- Hands on experience in delivering Intune solutions around IOS & Android based mobiles including provisioning automation and management.
- Excellent understanding of Intune roles and security permissions
- Excellent understanding in application deployment methodologies using Intune
- Experience is creating HLD and LLD of Intune deployments and management systems
- Detailed understanding of the relationship between SCCM and Intune when not setup in a Hybrid configuration
- Experience of Azure Multi-Factor Authentication and Rights Management
- Experience in deploying via Intune Network profiles including VPN & WIFI
- PowerShell use in O365
- Experience using Intune scripting and customisation
For more information please apply with your updated CV or contact AaronGiles@SpectrumIT.co.uk