Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Duration: Initially 6 months
Rate: Dependent on experience
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements and to drive the design and development of high-quality technical solutions.
- Deliver and develop functionality that fully meets the defined functional and non-functional requirements within committed timescales and budget. This will include working with test teams to define, maintain and execute test cases.
- Provide quantified delivery estimates for assigned changes
- Provide some Application Support, exercising troubleshooting and methodical diagnostic skills to resolve issues.
- Ensure the delivered solutions comply with the organization's architectural standards and seek formal exceptions where appropriate. Ensure code is developed in line with agreed coding standards, such that we deliver maintainable & performant code. This will include making recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code as appropriate.
- Creation of technical documentation, in line with agreed SDLC and documentation standards.
- Responsibilities may include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Applies knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to perform basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design, storage, etc.
Technical Experience Required:
- Experienced software developer with strong background working with:
- Express framework
If you are suitable and interested in this opportunity, then please apply or contact Matt Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.