Spectrum IT's Hampshire based retail client are seeking a Junior IT Support/1st Line Analyst to join their business on an initial 3 month contract, with potential to become a permanent employee in 2021 (temp to perm contract). This is a great opportunity for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join an expanding business and get involved straight away!
Please note: candidates for this role must be available to start work immediately and be local to the Winchester/Basingstoke area.
As the Contract Junior IT Support/1st Line Analyst you will report into the IT Support Manager and you will be the first point of contact for business users reporting IT issues or requesting IT services. For this role high levels of customer service will be key!
- Ensure knowledge, understanding and adherence to current IT SLAs, KPIs and the department overall IT performance measures, and processes.
- Ensure calls are answered promptly and dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- A high level of professionalism in all business communications (verbal and written).
- Assist with incoming tickets analysis for high priority, wide-ranging or recurring issues.
- Assist with identifying and highlighting user IT-training issues.
- Communicate high priority issues to the team so everyone is aware.
- Ensure the IT knowledge base is referred to, up to date, shared, and fit for purpose.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing across the department.
- Provide first-time fixes for standard IT issues and requests, and other issues where confident to do so in a timely manner.
- Assist with ServiceDesk ticket queues.
- Work with users to determine useful, detailed, and accurate information.
- Ensure all issues and service requests are accurately recorded in the IT ServiceDesk system.
- Ensure the Asset register is accurate and updated.
- Ensure the Change management process is followed.
For more information or to submit your interest, please apply with an updated CV. Again, please also note that candidates for this role must be available to start work immediately and be local to the Winchester/Basingstoke area.