Title: Linux Systems Administrator
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: Dependent on experience
The Linux Systems Administrator is required to work work our client, supporting the oragnisation in both project and operational aspects of the business platforms, delivering highly available systems in 24x7x365 operation.
As a Linux Systems Administrator you will be challenged to improve parts of the infrastructure in order to assist with the organisations' growth and support compliance (PCI-DSS)
Required Key Skills & Experience:
- Similar experience in a Linux focussed role
- CLI knowledge of Debian v8 & v9, SSH and systemd
- Troubleshooting Linux O/S
- PCI-DSS compliance
- Working in a 24x7x365 environment
- Experience of IDS
- Security testing tools - OpenVAS, Lyris, Kismet etc.
- VPN / firewalls
It would be beneficial for the Linux Systems Administrator to have:
- DevOps background/exposure
- Ansible automation experience
- SDLC understanding
- Telephony platforms and related technologies
- AWS cloud knowledge
If you are suitable and interested, then please 'APPLY' or contact Matt Randall on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.