Contract .NET Solutions Developer
Location: Remote working
Term: 6 weeks
Our client is looking for a Contract .NET Solutions Developer who will work on a project team for developing customised functionality for an existing enterprise software solution, to meet customer implementation requirements. The role consists of software solution development, and some client support aspects. This will encompass many facets of software development of varying scope, during all lifecycle stages of project delivery. The role will be responsible for developing code solutions to extend the behaviour of the core products to meet customer requirements.
The role will be joining as part of a new software development team to undertake C#.NET, MSSQL and ASPX/MVC/Angular based custom solutions.
The .NET Developers' responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn our existing and new software solutions in depth, including installation, configuration and analysis of technical issues
- Develop customised modules for our software using IIS, .NET and SQL technologies, as well as understanding how to integrate with a wide range of third-party client solutions
- Self-manage on-going development and testing activities to ensure successful solution delivery
- Feedback to internal team members and line managers to communicate all relevant on-going project aspects
- Providing assistance to the client support team to handle, investigate and resolve issues with solutions, both from a software and hardware perspective
- Some client facing work - required to determine and understand detailed solution requirements
- Ad hoc tasks as defined by management during the course of normal duty
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information.