For: Contract Node Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Term: 3 months initially
Our client is looking for a Developer with experience in technology migrations to help the team transition their current Ruby on Rails backend to the new rebuilt Node.
Development of the new Node.js backend is now almost complete and they are starting to test the system to make sure there is parity with the old implementation.
- Create a plan for migration that will cause the least disruption to the clients existing customers.
- Help the team test the new backend for parity and make sure the API routes all function as intended
- Check the new application for any build issues
- Get the application ready for a pen test by identifying any potential security issues
- Help mitigating issues integrating the new backend into the deployment pipeline
- Advise on a strategy to mitigate disruption during and after migration
- Full backend migration experience
- A strong background in Node development working on large scale projects
- Strong software and infrastructure engineering background
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information.