Contract Node.JS Developer - 6 Months - Woking
Spectrum IT's Woking (Surrey) Client are seeking an experienced Contract Node.JS Developer to join their established business and play a key role in multiple scrum teams. Candidates for this role will enjoy a hands on role and will have strong experience with system integrations and Node.JS.
You will be an expert / have considerable experience within:
- NodeJS programming language - 2+ years commercial minimum
- Express & Restify framework
- Postgres knowledge
- API's knowledge
- Version control (Bitbucket)
- Jira and Agile methodology
- AWS knowledge
Desirable, but not required:
- Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) experience - in particular MICROS or NCR ALOHA desirable but not required
- React desirable but not required
- Experience in Heroku Environment desirable but not required
- CI Experience desirable but not required
- Automated testing experience (cucumberJS, Selenium alike) desirable but not required
- Stress testing experience desirable but not required
- PHP & Drupal knowledge desirable but not required
If you consider yourself to have strong NODE.JS experience and would be open to a new challenge with new technology get in contract to find out more.
Please apply with your updated CV or contact AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk for more information.