Spectrum IT are recruiting for 2 Senior Contract Node.js Developers to join our industry leading logistics client. This is a fully remote working contract role for an initial 4 month contract. Working remotely; you will assist with and work on business critical projects specifically in relation to the Node.js backend.
- Extensive NodeJS
- GraphQL with Apollo Server
- REST API's with Express or similar
- Unit testing with Mocha/Chai/Sinon or similar
- MongoDB (using the NodeJS native driver, not Mongoose)
- Event-driven micro services patterns
- Docker and Compose
- Continuous Integration
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- React 16 experience - including using hooks (highly advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
For more information or to state your interest in this Node.js Contract role, please apply with an updated CV.